The Blending and Carbonation System (BCS) continuously and highly accurately controls the original gravity, alcohol and CO2 content of beer by the precisely regulated blending of deaerated water and dosing of CO2. Optionally malt extract, hops extract, flavouring or syrup dosing can be integrated in the system.
The process is well established in the brewing industry for blending and carbonation wherever beer is brewed according to the high gravity process, the wort or alcohol content is exactly controlled, or for the production of beer mix drinks. The system is characterized by highly accurate and reliable analyzers and precise control algorithms. The corosys CO2 gas injector splits the CO2 into very small bubbles and ensures dissolving.
Advantages and Functions
- Continuous, highly accurate adjustment of original gravity, alcohol and CO2 content
- Highly efficient CO2 injector, low pressure drop, complete dissolving of CO2
- Carbonation without the use of a static mixer
- Highly precise dosing of deaerated water via two parallel control valves
- Optional in-line oxygen analyzer
- Hygienic design, full CIP capability
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
- Compact tubular-frame system (skid mounted)