The corosys CIP plant cleans hot or cold by using various cleaning detergents and accessories, process plants, tanks and filling systems. The CIP plant has to remove mineral and biological residues, any other dirt and germs and finally disinfect and sterilize the plant components.
CIP cleaning is well established in the brewing, beverage, food and chemical industry as well as in biotechnology, anywhere where fully automatic and reliable cleaning and disinfection is required.
The CIP plants are designed, dimensioned and engineered in close dialogue with the customer and adapted to his specific needs for providing a safe and economic CIP cleaning.
Advantages and functions
- CIP cleaning of process plants, filling systems and tanks
- Individual design and engineering
- Minimized chemical consumptions
- Minimized energy consumption
- Internal CIP cleaning (CIP in CIP)
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
The CIP plants are designed and equipped with tanks for storage of cleaning agents or designed for lost CIP with one or more cleaning circuits, depending on the cleaning task. Different cleaning circuits and programs can be stored with their specific parameters and run fully automatically. Flow velocities are optimally adapted to each cleaning task and the system dimensions.
Conductivity, temperature and flow of each CIP circuit are measured and controlled.
The mixing of different cleaning agents or the contamination of fresh water or product by any cleaning agents is prevented by optimized process technology. The unit can be controlled by a local PLC with a touch panel or by a process control system.
Designed for high hygienic standards, all common cleaning agents in the beverage and chemical-pharmaceutical industry can be used for CIP cleaning. The CIP plant can be equipped with an internal cleaning program and respective piping.
|Capacity||10 to 300 m3/h|
|Heating media||steam or hot water|
|Number of CIP tanks||max. 7|
|Volume of CIP tanks||up to 40 m³|