The corosys CIP plant cleans hot or cold by using various cleaning detergents and accessories, process plants, tanks and filling systems. The CIP plant has to remove mineral and biological residues, any other dirt and germs and finally disinfect and sterilize the plant components.
CIP cleaning is well established in the brewing, beverage, food and chemical industry as well as in biotechnology, anywhere where fully automatic and reliable cleaning and disinfection is required.
The CIP plants are designed, dimensioned and engineered in close dialogue with the customer and adapted to his specific needs for providing a safe and economic CIP cleaning.
Advantages and functions
- CIP cleaning of process plants, filling systems and tanks
- Individual design and engineering
- Minimized chemical consumptions
- Minimized energy consumption
- Internal CIP cleaning (CIP in CIP)
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification