The Flash Pasteurization System (FPS) gently pasteurizes beer, beer mix drinks and carbonated beverages. The product is first regeneratively heated and then heated to the pasteurization temperature via a hot water circuit. After passing the holding pipe, the product is cooled down regeneratively and further cooled with glycol or ice water.
The process is well established in the brewing and beverage industry in order to guarantee a long shelf life with consistent high product quality. The product is microbiologically stabilized while maintaining the required pasteurization units without negatively affecting quality characteristics such as color and taste. The high operational reliability and the high heat recovery of up to 95 % are further advantages of our flash pasteurization system.
Advantages and functions
- Very gentle pasteurization of beer and carbonated beverages
- Exact control of programmed pasteurization units (PU)
- High heat recuperation up to 95%
- Wide capacity range of 40 – 100 % of nominal capacity
- Hygienic design, full CIP capability
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
- Compact tubular-frame system (skid mounted)