The High Vacuum Water Deaeration (V2WD) is a new development by corosys GmbH. It deaerates water down to a residual oxygen concentration below 10 ppb without use of stripping gas. Optionally the water can be cooled down, filtered or sterilized with ultraviolet light. The function of the unit can be monitored and documented by an in-line oxygen analyzer at the outlet of the unit.
The process is employed in the brewing, beverage, food and chemical-pharmaceutical industries and the power industry, wherever water with lowest oxygen content is required to assure high product quality and stability and to avoid corrosion.
The system is characterized by high operational reliability and low energy consumption.
Advantages and functions
- Water deaeration with a two-step vacuum process without stripping gas, CO2 or N2
- Zero Emission of greenhouse gases
- Very low residual oxygen values < 10 ppb
- Low energy consumption
- Optional In-line oxygen analyzer, filtration or carbonization
- Hygienic design, full CIP capability
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
- Compact tubular-frame system (skid mounted)